After 2020, it’s time to REBOOT at the Charleston AMA 2021 Marketing Bootcamp Virtual Event.
This year’s bootcamp features two sessions of immersive and hyper-focused content in Nonprofit Marketing and Content Marketing. During each session three industry experts will take a deep dive in trending topics and pandemic-proof methods that you can apply in your marketing and business strategies.
SESSION ONE: Nonprofit Marketing
The need for nonprofit organizations is more important now than ever before. Learn how nonprofits can remain relevant in the current landscape with the right branding, messaging and marketing tools to support your mission and grow your audience from nonprofit leaders and specialized nonprofit agencies.
- 9:00 am: Jessica Munday, TRIO: The Importance of Diversity Marketing
- 10:00 am: Becky Dornisch, American College of the Building Arts: High Impact Cause Marketing
- 11:00 am: Marco Corona, One80 Place: Break Through the Noise with Branding
SESSION TWO: Content Marketing
One thing remains the same in marketing, and that is change! Regardless of a pandemic, as marketers we have to consistently bend and pivot. Avoid engagement drop off with expert trend insight and agile strategies from three digital and content marketing professionals.
- 2:00 pm: Charlotte Berger, Charlotte Berger PR: Not-So-Basic Look at Influencer Marketing
- 3:00 pm: Whitney McDuff, Whitney McDuff LLC: Podcast Marketing + Promotion
- 4:00 pm: Alan Thompson, Stingray Branding: Pandemic Proof Content & Digital Marketing
*Marketing Bootcamp has been switched to virtual only. Participants will receive a private invite with instructions on the morning of the event.