Come celebrate at the Charleston American Marketing Association (AMA) 2022 Spark! Awards — the only awards event in Charleston celebrating creative excellence and marketing talent — held at Harborside East on Wednesday, September 21 kicking off at 5:00 pm.
Finalists will be recognized and winners will be announced across the 19 creative categories, in addition to awarding one person with Marketer of the Year!
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm | Cocktail hour and networking
- 6:00 – 6: 30 pm | Live Comedy Show with Josh Bates & Dan Sweeney
- 6:30 – 7:30 pm | Awards ceremony
It’s Time To Tiki! This party will bring Summer to a close with tropical Tiki vibes. Mix and mingle with local creative professionals, enjoy Tiki inspired food from Swig and Swine and an open bar with specialty cocktails to cheers this year’s winners during the awards showcase.
This year will also feature a live stand up comedy show from local comedians Josh Bates and Dan Sweeney. Josh has been nominated for Charleston’s Best Comic two years running and is responsible for breathing life into Charleston’s new local comedy scene. You may have seen Josh and Dan take the stage at Charleston Comedy Festival, Music Farm, Comedy at The Sparrow, Commodore, or listened to their shenanigans on the Lowcountry Lowlifes Podcast. Get ready for some laughs!
As the premier marketing networking event of the year, anyone is welcome to attend! Go coconuts with your attire, but it’s not required.
- Early bird tickets are on sale from until August 15. $40 for AMA members and $50 for non-members.
- Regular tickets are on sale starting on August 16. $50 for AMA members and $60 for non-members.