FLEXSPACE, the 2nd fastest-growing company in South Carolina, has an immediate opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager. This role will be based at our corporate headquarters in Charleston, South Carolina. Reporting directly to the Director of Marketing, this is a high-impact role in a fast-growing company that will be integral in evolving the marketing organization to scale.
The Senior Marketing Manager will use their creativity and critical thinking skills to advance our position in key industries and diverse end markets such as Industrial Storage, Cold Storage, Real Estate and Development, and Distribution. Accountable for identifying growth opportunities across our products and services (real estate and development, automation, technology) and businesses, this position will define, develop, and deliver market or product strategies and new product innovation, supported by go-to-market plans.
Partnering with leadership, sales, and operations, this position will identify and develop new markets, recommend marketing strategies, enable the sales and operations teams through frequent engagement to understand customer needs and connect them to our offerings, and ensure effective marketing communications materials are applied with impact to deliver a pipeline of profitable and winnable opportunities in support of business targets and key performance indicators.
- Develop and implement communication strategy to build and maintain positive and consistent brand in the marketplace
- Collaborate with business and sales leadership to develop annual marketing plan to drive the strategic and growth priorities. Regularly tracking the success of all marketing activities, including the implementation of A/B testing, and adjusting strategies and tactics based on results. Part of campaign tracking involves assisting with the maintenance of a monthly dashboard.
- Design, implement and oversee external campaigns to promote FLEXSPACE’s diverse service offerings, build brand awareness, and generate leads
- Support early engagement in new markets or partnership opportunities; using external sources and market knowledge to make recommendations on the viability, profitability, and business execution strategy of these unique development opportunities
- Employ integrated and multi-channel approach across traditional print collateral, email campaigns, video, social media, physical trade shows, and industry events
- Partner with leadership to quantify the market, identify and target key customer segments, and implement data-driven sales strategies
- Work with operations and sales to develop rich content for sales and brand-building strategies
SPECIFIC SKILLS REQUIRED:
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or communications; 5+ years B2B marketing experience
- Functional experience in marketing, strategic planning, digital marketing
- Positive attitude and willingness to lead; capable of taking initiative to solve challenges in new ways
- Ability to set direction, collaborate, and work across the organization
- Demonstrated analytical and data management skills to forecast trends, provide guidance, explore new markets, and promote new ideas
- Knowledge of marketing-related business practices, including digital programs and campaigns, market research, and budgeting
- Experience developing and executing a comprehensive strategic marketing plan
- Proven ability to multi-task, lead projects, and execute projects simultaneously
WHAT WORKS HERE:
We have a values-driven culture that is growing, nimble, and in a lot of ways a startup. We are a team that values creativity, teamwork, hard work, and fun. We succeed when our team succeeds. If you enjoy a fast pace, being a part of something bigger than yourself, and doing decidedly different work, you’ll be successful here.
To apply for this job please visit flexspace360.com.